What is a Workbench?
- The design of an industrial workbench includes several factors, which are the ability to handle heavy loads, durability, vibration resistance, and being usable with manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- A workbench is a sturdy flat, smooth, molded surface that comes in a variety of sizes designed for specific tasks.
- Workbenches are very versatile tools that have multiple applications and are used differently depending on their purpose.
- Though industrial workbenches are a highly productive piece of equipment, it is important that their placement be carefully planned for the greatest benefit and efficiency.
- Well-constructed workbenches have strong supports that can handle jobs requiring the use of heavy tools and machinery.