What is a Bowl Feeder?
- A bowl feeder is a mechanism for supplying small parts and components to a production line or for sorting bulk items for rapid use.
- A bowl feeder uses mechanical vibrations and centrifugal force to move parts along a conveying track to an assembly, shipping, inspection line, and other operations.
- There are a vast number of industries that use bowl feeders as a method of automation.
- Bowl feeders are divided according to their method of moving materials.
- The central feature of a bowl feeder is its bowl, which can come in varying sizes and shapes.