What is a Plastic Tank?
- A plastic tank is a large capacity liquid or granular storage unit that can be vertical, horizontal, below ground, or movable.
- There are a wide variety of methods used to produce plastic tanks with polyethylene and polypropylene being the most common raw materials.
- There is an endless number of plastic tanks and designs, which are increasing as engineers find more uses for them.
- Plastic tanks have recently grown in popularity because of their low cost and flexibility.
- The advancements in plastics have created storage methods that have greater durability and strength than traditional practices.