What is an Industrial Oven?
- Industrial ovens operate at extremely high temperatures to heat treat parts, metals, and manufacturing components.
- Common functions of an industrial oven are drying, curing, testing, and coating.
- Industrial ovens are heated by direct and indirect gas, electricity, ultraviolet rays, or steam.
- The most important factor in industrial oven design is its airflow, which must be unobstructed for complete heatsaturation.
- The three basic types of industrial ovens are laboratory, batch, and conveyor.
- Batch and conveyor industrial ovens are used in large volume manufacturing processes.