What is Cold Forging?
- Cold forging produces metals with low tolerances and high dimensional accuracy at very low cost and high volumes.
- Cold forging quickly and rapidly creates finished parts immediately available and complete.
- Manufacturers will offer you a wide selection of processes to produce exactly and precisely the part you need using the most up to date and technically advanced equipment.
- You will have a wide array of metals to select for the completion of your project from hardened steel and stainless steel to copper and aluminum.
- You will find very few limitations to the number of products that you can have produced from stress withstanding components for your car to rivets, gears, and work tools.
- When you compare cold and hot forging, you will find that cold forging takes less time and produces stronger and longer lasting parts and products.