What is a Test Chamber?
- Test chambers are a managed environment designed to test products in a controlled environment.
- There is a wide spectrum of tests that can be performed in a test chamber with temperature and humidity being the most common.
- Test chambers come in a variety of sizes from one cubic foot to several thousand and can fit on a counter top or an airplane hanger.
- Testing of products has become more essential as the demands of customers have risen and products have become more technical.
- There is a wide array of organizations that have developed standards for test chambers.
- Every industry has invested in test chambers for the testing of products from development through production.