What is an Immersion Heater?
- Immersion heaters are a fast, economical, and eco friendly method for heating and protecting liquids.
- The main types of immersion heaters are over the side, flange, screw in, and circulating.
- Any industry that has a need to preserve a product by maintaining its temperature makes use of an immersion heater.
- The benefits of an immersion heater include low maintenance, ease of installation, cost effective operation, and sustained temperature control.
- Large industrial immersion heaters use the same principles as smaller versions but are far larger and more powerful.