What is CNC Machining?
- CNC machining is an electromechanical process that manipulates tools around three to five axes, with high precision and accuracy, cutting away excess material to produce parts and components.
- The multitasking ability of CNC machines allows for the completion of a component or part in a single operation, with ease and efficiency.
- CNC or Computer Numerical Control machining is a logical and rational process that is planned and designed for the efficient production of parts.
- A major advantage of CNC machining is the wide array of cuts CNC machines can make
- CNC software creates programs to run a machine tool. Every aspect of a CNC machine has its own program.