What are Brushes?
- A brush is a tool with bristles made of hair, wire, metal, synthetic fibers, or various natural materials that are attached to a handle made of wood, plastic, wire, or metal.
- The first consideration for brush construction is the handle or holding mechanism since it must be sturdy enough to withstand extended use.
- Though there have been many changes over the years, the basic design of brushes has remained constant with handles and bristles being the common elements.
- Brushes are found in every possible location, whether it is the production of automobiles or sweeping the kitchen floor.
- Though there are many different types of brushes, they can be categorized as applicator, material removal, and combing.